Residential Property Management Services
Our focus is making your Arizona investment property profitable for you. We specialize in the leasing and managing of your single family home or other property with many years of combined experience and knowledge. Our property management services include the following and so much more!
- Effective Advertising & Internet Marketing
- Extensive Online Rental Search Engine Sites (Zillow, Trulia, Rent.Com, Realtor.Com and more)
- Presence on our own Homeinvest.org site for current tenants looking to move and stay with C5
- MLS & Signage when appropiate
- Complete Tenant Screening
- Credit History & Criminal Background Checks
- Rental & Employment Histories
- Banking & Personal References
- Property Inspections
- Periodic Interior & Exterior
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Aggressive Approach to Delinquencies
- Prompt Evictions When Needed
- Tenant Communication
- Lease Renewals
- Maintenance Requests
- Warranty Repairs
- Owner Communication
- Promptly Returned Emails & Phone Messages
- Easy to Read Monthly Online Accounting Statements & Invoices
- Annual 1099’s
- Competitive Fees
|- WHEN YOU JUST NEED TENANTS -||- OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICE -||- OUR PREMIER SERVICE -|
|• Our Extensive Property Service||• Includes all of Lease Only Benefits||• Includes all of Full Service Benefits|
|• Exposure to 1000s of Potential Tenants||+||+|
|• Our Intensive Tenant Screening||• Annual Inspections||• Video Marketing|
|• Financial & Background Checking||• Rent Collection||• Eviction Protection|
|• Access To Our Team Of Professionals||• Additional Inspections|
|• And More...||• And More...||• And More...|
We offer three different pricing packages depending upon what services you’d like us to perform for you.
From just filling a vacant rental property to turn key, all-inclusive, full-service property management.
Contact us directly to learn more …
If You Own Rental Property, Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Top 5 Mistakes DIY Landlords Make
By Erin Buchanan
Managing a home yourself sounds pretty easy, huh? You rent your home to a seemingly nice person, make the occasional repair and then you just sit back & watch the rent roll in… Here are just a few ways you can easily go wrong!
1. Incomplete or Lack of Tenant Screening – Sometimes you’re so ready to start seeing rents come in, you rush the application process. The applicant seems nice, says all the right things and wants to move in tomorrow. Great, right? Not always. Are they currently being evicted for nonpayment of rent (hence needing to move fast!)? Is their sweet 2 year old “pound puppy or mutt” really an aggressive breed dog that will void your rental insurance? Checking tenant credentials is imperative! It’s important that you verify the applicant’s income, check references and especially contact previous landlords. A little due diligence on the front side can save you money, time & headaches in the long run.
2. Violating Fair Housing & State or Local Housing Codes – We know this typically sin’t done intentionally however giving a tenant reason to bring a lawsuit against you is big trouble! The possible violations can begin as early on in the process as the advertising of the home. “Family Friendly”, “Great for Seniors”, “No Children Allowed” and other phrases that may sound good to you can be an invitation for prospective tenants to sue you. Federal Fair Housing guidelines prohibit asking certain questions on a rental application and the fines associated with such violations can go into the thousands of dollars!
3. Loosely Written or Verbal Lease Agreements – The lease agreement should be treated as the important, legally binding contract that it is. It is place to protect not only the landlord but the tenant too. Knowing the prospective tenant and trusting them with a “handshake” deal is a recipe for disaster in the event something does’t go “according to plan”. The terms & conditions set forth should be clearly written and enforced.
4. Illegal Access – You own the home, you should be able to “checkup” on it whenever you’d like, right? No! Tenants have rights and they know it. Driving by too often and making entry without proper legal notice are common mistakes made by the DIY Landlord. Ignorance of the law makes for a very poor and often times expensive defense in court.
5. Delayed Maintenance, Repairs & DIY Fixes – While some homeowners may wait to fix that leaky faucet and other “Honey Do List” items until they have a free weekend, tenants are not always so patient and the law is on their side. Failing to properly maintain a home’s essential services in the proper timeliness can be a violation of state law. If not handled correctly, the tenant can move out and in some cases make rent deductions or even file a complaint with the local housing authority.
Let Us Help You!
DON’T BE SHORTSIGHTED.
You’ll find our prices to be competitive, our knowledge, experience and service to be unmatched be anyone in Arizona.
Let Us Help You!
Call Us At (480) 786-5339
Here Are Some Of The Things We Do For You:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This Sets Us Apart From Other Property Management Companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
- Membership & Leadership roles in NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers www.narpm.org ) which provides us with the tools to minimize Owner liability, increase Tenant retention, access to the best Property Management education in the state of Arizona and be a front runner in changes to local and national legislation.